2010-01-02

zombies still rule.

My stomach is like a big lump, ball of puke, thats what i do now a days, puke... Uh, i dont even dare to eat.
Im like a zombie, just with the quite opposite part that i dont eat at all. I wasnt even in the mood for ice cream, and i stopped eating the candy we had at the movies yesterday. Its... amazing. And im not a zombie cause of the non eating part, im just... really a zombie, quiet and...cold, and dead. Its like he lives in my body. I feel like i have to come clean. Life is great at the moment, but im like a big question mark. He has taken over my body, i want everything with him, but the most painful part is that i have no clue what he wants with me. I know its impossible, it just is. And im afraid, all the time that he will get exhausted of me. While im here dying for him hes out there having sex with someone else. ... Im dying, thats the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment