2009-12-27

FFS

Dina onödiga kommentarer skrämmer inte mig, rör mig inte ett dugg. Jag är trygg och varm.
-I actually didnt notice that I wrote it on swedish after I was done writing it, sorry-

Things are great, not really trying to prove anything, just saying that I feel... good.
I woke up today a bit to early from what I would of liked but I actually dont like nightmares so im glad I woke up and better yet at exactly that moment in the dream.
Trying to think about other things I started to write about a special person, as I was writing I got a text message, suprise suprise, it was from my special person, couldnt help to get all excited and happy, as I knew at that point that I really didnt have any energy to keep on going with so many stuff happening in my life he made me feel happy and all fuzzy and warm inside, still with no energy, but happy, thanks.
As i kept on texting with him i think he filled me up with energy, with every text.
Gosh, I always feel so... creeped out when i write about ''loving'' feelings, but I dont with him... I even managed to tell him something incredibly cute today!
I should winn an award! Or maybe he should... Thanks M :) <3


Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment