2009-12-23

Pwnage /flexes

Some people are stupid, maybe thats not the word really, some people are just dull! Some people think they know so much about others and some people think that everyone is thinking about them!

Sorry, i have real problems in my life to waste it on unnecessary people or thoughts.
Though it might seem weird that im actually wasting time on writing this now.
Well im in Sundsvall, waiting for my aunt to come pick me up, read something, started to laugh like a crazy person and now im writing this ! 8) yay.

Some people irritate me, not cause i have this lovable theory of just living life and they dont, its because they are simply born in a way that disgusts me, doesnt have anything to do with enjoying life etcetc, has to do with the fact that they are just simply annoying, boring, full of em selves and etc.

I love my life, even if i have an arm full of scars, or if i used to cry my self to sleep before, now i have reminders that ive killed the demons once and i can do it once again.
I dont regret the stuff I do, I learn from my mistakes, and im becoming an expert on mistakes! But I like it, I said a few months ago that i wanted some real dramas, and now i have LOADS! And i repeat, I love my life and i wasnt happier with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment