2009-12-18

Sundance kid - Kent

Gah, winter break! Im so effin happy :D
My parents are going away to Chile for two freaking months, you know what that means!? IM FREE! gahhhh!

So im gonna tell more about whats been going on.
Ive been... pretty happy most of the time, but im confused as fuck. Ive been trying to just do things right but for some strange reason things just dont go as planned! But i think things are getting clearer, feels like it though.

I just want to say, to a person that i really hope is reading this - GOSH IM HAPPY YOURE OUT OF MY LIFE! -
I know this might sound so bitchy, but... i really am! And i needed to just say that, maybe even scream it to his face. I might even sound so incredibly immature, but i just dont CARE. A person who goes around thinking that he is god (I know you havent said that, but saying that u have a deal with god makes you a dick inmediately) is a boring person, boring ! Yeah i have my serious moments, smart geeky moments or whatever, but I do have fun! I know how to live a life, I mean, people say life is short, i think If it is so freaking short, why arent you out having fun or just screaming stuff that make no sense? Cause we normally dont make any sense anyways so FUCK IT ALL! :D
Its one of this -fuck everything- moment, i love these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment