2010-01-10

And run from them... from them, with no direction...

Oh... how can this be, im feeling...scared in for tomorrow? First school day, ...hmm I was pretty happy about it a few hours ago actually. Meeting my friends, just being crazy old Cami, screaming and jumping and making stupid jokes etc. But, not just scared in for school, its more like, when school starts i will finally realize that its a freaking new year? Or new stuff are happening. Or that im just probably gonna meet W on my way home again.
Everyone says how they are feeling that this year is going to be awesome well, huh, I DONT! I only left dramas from last year so they could be solved this year. I dont want to uhgh...
haven't felt this kind of anxiety since... hm, before i moved to Chile. I dont want to meet W. I dont want to like someone that doesnt like me back, at least not in the same way. I dont want to MISS W. I dont understand why i even like M? . I just want to live ffs...
Har ingen jävla ork just nu. Usch.

No comments:

Post a Comment