2010-01-14

When its dark i may become a little bit strange. Like a wolfwomen or something. Yeah im awesome, thanks.

So right now im freezing my ass off really. And my eyes are itchy, and my hair is dirty, and now my BACK started to itch. Shitcakes i hate this crap.
Oh and my lips are bleeding, ugh... All i can do is complain it seems like, though i got a cupcake like an hour ago so im still kinda happy.
Ive been avoiding W for two days now, today i finally decided that i was strong enough to see him, but he wasnt there... Kinda relieved, kinda not. Dont know if ill manage to feel as strong tomorrow. I sent M a text before yesterday I believe, he still hasnt replied.
Maybe its good though, no M, no W. I cant really expect that every thing will go as i plan or want to, just need to... lay back and let the things go their way.
I do got some new videos and pics of school, so ill upload them before i go to bed i guess.
Hm... Pointless to say goodnight, would be like saying goodnight to my self. It is pretty cold though, a hug would be nice sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment